#howtostartabusiness, #business #whatstepstostartabusiness
How to start a business legally
1. Find a niche (what type of business) online business, youtube or selling products ex.
2. Get a Domain and website (godaddy.com ex.)
3. Get LLC (optional) you can actually get through your secretary of state as well.
4. Get business registered with state and registered agent. https://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/departments/business_services (Illinois) got to your state of secretary for your state you live in to get this done.
5. EIN# with www.IRS.gov
6. Setup business phone, email and address
Note: if registered agent they will use address whoever is your registered agent with their address. If not you can get virtual address and be your own registered agent.
7. Start building credit by getting a Dunn and Bradstreet number www.dnb.com
8. Build credit with a merchant
Examples: PayPal for business, square, and stripe
9. Business banking account
Examples: north one, us bank, action and region or PNC banking the fees are less